Friday, September 16, 2011

currently....

I am currently reading The Skeleton Crew by Stephen king  and Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay

Pages read this week: 120


Pages read this semester: 1733


Favorite sentences this week:

"Don't go out there, It's death out there" - The mist

"A tentacle came up over the far lip of concrete loading platform and grabbed norm by the calf" - The mist

"No. He's not crazy. I wish he were. But he isn't"  -The mist


My favorite one bye far is the last one. The reason I like it so much is because when I read it all that I could think about was that line in the movie. Its a really deep kinda moment and it for some reason stuck out to me a lot in the movie... and in the book. Maybe because the guy that says it was Ollie who is this short pudgy store clerk with glasses and he stands up for him even though the contenders are a lot bigger then he is. And the tone he says it in is just serious and honest and you cant help but be on his side.

No comments:

Post a Comment