Monday, August 22, 2011

My first post

 This whole blog thing is new to me and although I know what they are and how they work it still seems awkward. The idea of posting your thoughts and feelings online in one concentrated spot where people can come and go to read them seems so strange to me. Everyone formulates opinions and has thoughts over subject matter but few people actually know how to express it. I don't consider myself one of these people who can just type or write their feelings and make it seem natural or fun to read. I always have these random ideas and think wow I should write this down because its really smart or I think my opinion over a particular subject is pretty  well thought out and constructive, but I never end up sharing it with anyone. Maybe because even though I say to myself that it is a good idea in reality I know it might not be or I'm just afraid that someone has already said what I have to say or that someone else will be able to contradict my opinion and make me look foolish. I really don't know why I always end up holding back but I guess this Blog will be a way for me to give my thoughts and what I feel about the stuff I read. Thanks for taking the time to read my rambling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment